Models for Change supports a network of government and court officials, legal advocates, educators, community leaders, and families working together to ensure that kids who make mistakes are held accountable and treated fairly throughout the juvenile justice process. We provide research-based tools and techniques to make juvenile justice more fair, effective, rational and developmentally-appropriate.
More about Models for Change »
- OP-ED: Juvenile Sex Offender Registries Don’t Make Us Safer
- 8/18/2014, Juvenile Justice Information Exchange
- By Judge George W. Timberlake, Ret.
- OP-ED: Ferguson a Stark Reminder of Racial Disparity in Nation’s Justice System
- 8/15/2014, Juvenile Justice Information Exchange
- By Elizabeth Clarke
More news »