- Juvenile Justice Sees Progress Recommended
by The Advocate
- by Justice Catherine Kimball
- Juvenile justice sees progress Some good news about Louisiana’s success on the juvenile justice reform front was announced last week in the results of a nationwide study. While the news did…
- Redeploy Illinois Savings Pass $40 Million As State Officials Advocate Expansion Recommended
- by Illinois Models for Change
- SPRINGFIELD, IL – After seven successive years of experience reducing the number of youth committed to state incarceration, some state officials are convinced resources to support the Redeploy…
- For the Newly-Elected Judge, a Different View of Juvenile Court Recommended
by Youth Today
- by Judge George W. Timberlake, Ret.
- Dozens of lawyers won their first elections as judges this month, and they will soon experience the sensation of viewing the courtroom from the other side of the bench and hearing the words…
There are no newsroom entries to display at this time.