- OP-ED: U.S. Must Increase Juvenile Justice Protections for Children
- 12/9/2013, Juvenile Justice Information Exchange
- By Elizabeth Clarke
- Chicago, my hometown, was the home of the world’s first juvenile court. We are very proud of our history in the pioneering of a separate and more rehabilitative court for children in the United…
- OP-ED: Holidays in the Juvenile Justice System
- 12/4/2013, Juvenile Justice Information Exchange
- By Judge George W. Timberlake, Ret.
- My wife, Mary Jo, and I were snowbound in Michigan while working on a building project so we lost Thanksgiving with our families in southern Illinois. Missing a holiday with the dozens of brothers,…
- Justice Anne Burke Calls for Changing How Courts Punish Kids With Guns
- 11/26/2013, DNAinfo.com
- By Mark Konkol
- CHICAGO -- The story of Rodnell Dennis — an all-too-real tale of how a Chicago kid became a teenage killer — got an influential Illinois judge thinking about how juvenile courts can fail…
There are no newsroom entries to display at this time.